Friday, December 28, 2012

Tagaytay My New Year Hideaway


(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/Taal_Volcano.jpg/800px-Taal_Volcano.jpg)


Tagaytay will be my refuge to reflect and re-energize for the New Year. Although the Chinese New Year or the Year of the Water Snake will be on February 10, 2013, still, I will be celebrating the Gregorian Calendar's New Year which will be in the next few days.

Tagaytay is my alternative to Baguio City, a place that I also love because of its nice weather. I learned that these days the weather is very cool although at this time so many people goes up to the mountain city away from their homes especially the folks of Manila.

To know more about Tagaytay people can go and visit this site for information -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagaytay

It would be really nice to just sit, experience the cool weather of Tagaytay and look at Taal Lake. As a resident of the city I would want to be away from the noise and pollution of toxic firecrackers during New Year.

What about you where are you spending your New Year?

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

No comments: