Friday, March 23, 2012

Google Alert - i-ching


News7 new results for i-ching
 
The Theatrics of Announcements: re Announcement Osama Targeted Obama
The Moderate Voice
... Media, Politics, Society, War. if one were to read von Clausewitz, Lao Tzu, Machiavelli, or even the I Ching, the timing of announcements is high craft.
Chinese Sculptors' Exploration of Ancient Traditions Sparks ...
New York Times
Her goal is to create a space that is in perfect balance according to the 2500-year-old principles of the I Ching, or the Book of Changes, which provides ...
Top 3 Concerts: Sugarhill Gang
Allentown Morning Call
But in many ways, it's also the genre's I Ching: The first hip-hop song played on the radio, and generally regarded as the song that popularized rapping.
Medical Qi Gong and Emotions - Part II
Acupuncture Today
I Ching Acupuncture: The Balance Method, Clinical Applications of the Ba Gua and I Ching, Twicken, David, Jessica Kingsley Publication.
Big Brother & the Holding Company live CD review
San Francisco Chronicle
With the end of the Carousel enterprise at hand, Ken Kesey had been summoned and he threw the I Ching. "Everything changes," it said, "nothing lasts.
REST IN PEACE, DORY. - Mythical Kings and Iguanas (Dory Previn, 1971)
YouTube
... never taught myself to give down down down where the iguanas live astral walks i try to take i sit and throw i ching aesthetic bards and tarot cards are ...
'Sendak in Spring' weekend a raucous time for kids of all ages
Cherry Hill Courier Post
Even in this hushed, climate-controlled space patrolled by docents and curators, home to incredibly rare books including a copy of the I Ching from about ...

Blogs1 new result for i-ching
 
2016 iching openDesktop.org
2016 iching openDesktop.org Community Portal for OpenSource Desktop, Artwork and Applications.
openDesktop.org Content

Web 5 new results for i-ching
 
I Ching Hexagram 7, Chinese Character Painting | I Ching Meditations
Painting inspired by the Chinese character for hexgrram 7.
www.ichingmeditations.com/.../i-ching-hexagram-7-chinese-c...
I Ching to support Porcelain Raft in London - All Tomorrow's Parties
London based band I Ching have been added to the London show from Porcelain Raft that will take place at The Lexington later this month. Ticket info/ details ...
www.atpfestival.com/newsview/1203151438.php
I Ching // It's Me | Not Many Experts
A couple of nights ago, I Ching had finished playing Best Fit Records launch party, and judging by the endless enthusiasm constantly replicating itself on my ...
notmanyexperts.com/2012/03/i-ching-its-me.html
Pocket I-Ching | Facebook
GetDeal wrote a note titled ✔✔✔ Pocket I-Ching. Read the full text here.
www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=269638473116455
I Ching Astrology - Captain Cook 2012 - YouTube
Jon explores the ancient system of I Ching Astrology through the life of Captain James Cook.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeY6t-d3_K4


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.



--
Services:

TAROT CARD READING                                               
I - CHING  CONSULTATION
FENG-SHUI
Mobile Nos: 
0919-344-6765
0915-938-7908

Email :   
juliusleenon@gmail.com
juliusleenon@yahoo.com

Blog :     juliusleenon.blogspot.com

--------------------------------------------------------

Julius Leenon
 
An ardent scholar of the I-Ching, the ancient Chinese Art of makes choices  more deeper and definitive. I-Ching is used as a guide in determining environmental energies that influences results in decision making. He looks into the messages of the tarot cards and does palmistry for business and other financial concerns. As a feng shui master, he arranges the elements of space to further bring in harmony and prosperity in one's abode.

No comments: