Saturday, March 31, 2012

Google Alert - i-ching


News6 new results for i-ching
 
How do you Handle that Annoying Coworker? Try a Fresh Take on Some ...
DigitalJournal.com
You might find a good answer in a fresh, radically Westernized interpretation of the ancient I Ching: Book of Changes, the 5000-year old text widely ...
Introducing the Mavericks: John Cage—Inventor ... of Genius
Carnegie Hall Blog
The Book of Changes or I Ching, an ancient text of Chinese divination, became a standard composition tool for the rest of his life.
Poetry To Ponder the Universe To: Nick Courtright to read from ...
Austin Chronicle
... the compact but ambitiously scoped Punchline touches on religion, cityscapes, the I Ching, absent others (departed or just not picking up the phone), ...
Cage complete sonatas, interludes to be performed at UB
The Daily News Online
Cage had a unique style of composition which included mathematical formulae, and in 1951 was introduced to a book called "I Ching," which he used to compose ...
Charles Atlas's Delirious Digital Projections Dazzle in Bushwick
ARTINFO
Much like the principles of the I Ching, championed by Cage as a tool for creating, and used often by Cunningham in his choreography, Atlas's new exhibition ...
John Cage: American Mavericks at the Rose Museum at Carnegie Hall
Carnegie Hall Blog
His encounter with the Chinese I Ching, or Book of Chance, allowed him to invent another form of composition; not only did he experiment with eliminating ...

Web5 new results for i-ching
 
I Ching Methods and Meaning « Jung and Dreams
He worked a lot with I Ching and even wrote an entire introduction to the English translation of the book. He met Richard Wilhelm – the German translator of the ...
jungdreams.wordpress.com/iching-course/
Is using the I-CHING approved by theologians? - Yahoo! UK ...
"Is using the I-CHING approved by theologians?" - Find the answer to this question and millions more on Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers.
uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
I Ching: The Book of Change
I Ching: The Book of Change By John Blofeld Publisher: Pein 1991 | 240 Pages | ISBN: 0140193359 | DJVU | 5 MB.
avaxhome.ws/ebooks/religion/esoteric.../0140193359.html
I Ching on numerology - I Ching Community
As I noticed I was getting more and more worried about what is to come, I asked the I Ching how should I take this woman's predictions and the answer was ...
www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=14620
I Ching Online • Index page
Important information about I Ching Online forums. Read for important announcements and recommendations for use. Post comments to the site administrator ...
flytrapinteractive.com/~complimentary/iching/forum1/



No comments: